Dataframes of Pandas: Practice Session
This is practice session on the Pandas's DataFrame. If you have not already taken the first two introductory session on Panda's Series
(can be accessed here )
and Panda's DataFrame (can be accessed here), please conver those first.
1. Import comma-separated (CSV) or tab separated (TSV) file into Python as a DataFrame object of the Pandas libray
2. Explore the DataFrame properties
3. Getting subsets of the data.
4. Apply groupby() functions
5. Use the reset_index() function.
To download the datasets used in this tutorial, pleas see the following link